Skip to main content

The irregular verbs 🎡 🎢 🎡 😍






The microphone I take, took, taken
You shake, shook, shaken
Wake, woke, woken to the style I'm creating
Think, thought, thought
Seek, sought, sought
Listen to the lesson that I teach, taught, taught
Don't sleep, slept, slept
I creep, crept, crept
I sneak, snuck, snuck up
You leap, leapt, leapt
I keep, kept, kept having fun
I'm never beat, beat, beaten
I win, won, won
Do, did, done
Begin, began, begun
Shoot, shot, shot. No, I don't own a gun
I lead, led, led so I can feed, fed, fed
The knowledge you need, straight to your head
When I bring, brought, brought it
You catch, caught, caught it
Sit back, relax
Don't fight, fought, fought it
Please don't
Freeze, froze, frozen when I speak, spoke, spoken
It's real. You can feel I don't steal, stole, stolen
I choose, chose, chosen the very best rhymes
And write, wrote, written them into my lines
And into your mind
When we meet, met, met
I'll bet, bet, bet
I won't let you forget, forgot, forgotten
I get, got, gotten
Every head nodding
Don't think about stopping
Just come, came, come
This is hip hop. I don't sing, sang, sung
I sting, stung, stung
I cling, clung, clung
On each and every word, you hang, hung, hung
It's not enough to dream, dreamt, dreamt
You've got to spend, spent, spent
Time on your goals
Please lend, lent, lent me your ear
Come near and I'll lay, laid, laid
Down this new sound that I make, made, made
I hope you don't say that you think it's junk
I hope you don't think that I stink, stank, stunk
If you're thirsty for english, come drink, drank, drunk
Because I sink, sank, sunk all competition
When they hear, heard, heard that I give, gave, given
Encouragement when I spit, spat, spat
Never quit, quit, quit
Don't sit, sat, sat
Yeah, I like it like that
I'll even kneel, knelt, knelt
And beg you to express what you feel, felt, felt
I rise, rose, risen when I drive, drove, driven
Through the beat; tap your feet as you ride, rode, ridden
Those that hide, hid, hidden I find, found, found
If you flee, fled, fled then I'll track you down
Now you see, saw, seen that I mean, meant, meant
Every word of the message that I send, sent, sent
I show, showed, shown I can fly, flew, flown
Now you know, knew, known I shine, shone, shone
I throw, threw, thrown you the ball. It's your turn
Grow, grew, grown with the verbs that you've learned
Grammar through lyrics I draw, drew, drawn
Peace to ells, now I go, went, gone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed tenses worksheet dedicated to 7th grade students Module Four

Experimental contest Ω…Ω†Ψ§ΨΆΨ±Ψ© Ψͺجريبية ΨΉΨ―Ψ― 3

Unit 6 lesson 1 and 2

Ψ₯Ψ΅Ω„Ψ§Ψ­ Ψ§Ω„Ω…Ω†Ψ§ΨΆΨ±Ψ© Ψ§Ω„Ψͺجريبية 3 correction of the experimental contest Number 3

Correction concours 9eme 2023

Unit three ( Aly's House, Market day , Uncle Hedy’s Farm and Happy Birthday) 7th grade

What is your favourite season and why

  What is your favourite season and why ?           Dear friend ( name)            Hello my friend! Hope you are doing quite well. I am the kind of person who is fond of cold weather and specifically pouring rain. I love the days when it is too foggy, carried with cold breeze and heavy rain. When leaves fall and skies turn into dark grey. So, I love Autumn, when there is no burning sun or pouring sweat.  Write me back soon                           Your friend Amen  ******************************************  Dear friend ( name) I hope you are doing fine.     Summer is my best part of the year. Honestly, just because there would be no school for a long period of time. Additionally, I love this season, because I enjoy going to the beach with my friends: where, we swim for long hours, ski on the water and play tennis in the evening.  I am looking forward to know yous.             Your friend ( name )  *******************************************            My favourite season is spring

Unit 6 lesson 3 , 4 and 5

Unit one: Lesson One : Let's Have Fun 6th grade

Unit 7 lesson 3 and 4