Skip to main content

What is your favourite season and why

 

What is your favourite season and why ?


          Dear friend ( name) 

          Hello my friend! Hope you are doing quite well. I am the kind of person who is fond of cold weather and specifically pouring rain. I love the days when it is too foggy, carried with cold breeze and heavy rain. When leaves fall and skies turn into dark grey. So, I love Autumn, when there is no burning sun or pouring sweat. 


Write me back soon 


                         Your friend Amen

 ******************************************

 Dear friend ( name)

I hope you are doing fine.

    Summer is my best part of the year. Honestly, just because there would be no school for a long period of time. Additionally, I love this season, because I enjoy going to the beach with my friends: where, we swim for long hours, ski on the water and play tennis in the evening. 

I am looking forward to know yous. 

           Your friend ( name ) 

*******************************************

           My favourite season is spring because I feel like life came back again to earth. All the plants start to regain their green colour. There would be numerous types of coloured flowers spreading everywhere, decorating the Earth's surface. All the types of species get out of their nests carrying their newborn babies. At this specific season, I feel like life reborn again out of the ashes of a cold, icy winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed tenses worksheet dedicated to 7th grade students Module Four

Experimental contest مناضرة تجريبية عدد 3

Unit 6 lesson 1 and 2

إصلاح المناضرة التجريبية 3 correction of the experimental contest Number 3

Correction concours 9eme 2023

Unit three ( Aly's House, Market day , Uncle Hedy’s Farm and Happy Birthday) 7th grade

Unit 6 lesson 3 , 4 and 5

Unit one: Lesson One : Let's Have Fun 6th grade

Unit 7 lesson 3 and 4