Skip to main content

A bottle of Milk

google.com, pub-8811733768863927, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0



 **** Walking down the hill , Carrying a bottle of milk that was hunged to a stick and  placed on my right shoulder. I was wondering like  a cloud in the universe, thinking of what my life would have been   if I was a rich man. Suddenly, I came across a large tree , that was ultimately larger than life, and unconsciously started to shake , because I have heard alot of different stories about a crime happened there, at that spot. Hence, I paced the clouds running away of nothing  and Suddenly I heard a very loud voice seemed exactly like an explosion of a bomb or a hunting gun shot 😳. Then I felt terribly frightened and  started to crawl instead of spending forward. 

Things started to get even worse when I felt cold liquid making its way onto my shoulders and my back, at that time I felt like I'm into death's door. I can't remember very well how I made it home peacefully, but I did fortunately. When I reached home I wanted to rest my bones 😴 and sit down for some time ⏲  in oder to comfort my exhausted soul. However, I took off the stick and there was no bottle on. There was only the half of it. Only at that specific moment I recognised that the explosion happened to the bottle and the liquid on my body was just some shuttered milk 😆🤣🤣.




However, I still feel afraid even to cross   that road again. My grandparents and all the people live here spoke about this story alot. Because , as they consider it, was one of their heroic historical achievements.

 The story starts with a foreign man, during the period of the second World War, left his country running away from his fate, to settle in our humble village. The villagers welcomed him dearly and because he was a rich guy he was able to make a good fortune here by raising different types of animals such as cows, goats, sheep and horses. Then his little barn started to become a very large farm. Hence, he needed labour force to work there, but the locals were small farmers who refuse to work for people because they believe that they don't need to do that. However, for the foreigner there was no other way except forcing them to labour his fields. So, he was obliging men to work for him by force and whoever refuses kills his children and rapes his wife in front of his eyes. Sadly, this brutal behaviour continued for a great deal of time until a man who( I couldn't remember his name , even though my mother told me about, ) served as an armed resistant in the mountains of the country; fighting against the tyrannical coloniser. This man heard about the crimes of this monster and risked his own life to get revenge. Therefore, he performed as if he was an influential trader and headed to the foreigner farm accompanied by his very charming wife. When he reached there, he recognised how  amazingly the man  was looking at his wife. Therefore, after few hours, the foreigner suggested that if the trader would agree to give him his wife, he would surely grant him all his wishes even if it was at the expense of the whole farm.
And at that exact moment the resistant took the man by his neck to kneel him down to the floor. After, he tied him with a rope that he tied to his horse and carried him all the way down to tree where all the villagers visualised the scene then slaughter him there exactly like anyone does to a buffalo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed tenses worksheet dedicated to 7th grade students Module Four

Experimental contest مناضرة تجريبية عدد 3

Unit 6 lesson 1 and 2

إصلاح المناضرة التجريبية 3 correction of the experimental contest Number 3

Correction concours 9eme 2023

Unit three ( Aly's House, Market day , Uncle Hedy’s Farm and Happy Birthday) 7th grade

What is your favourite season and why

  What is your favourite season and why ?           Dear friend ( name)            Hello my friend! Hope you are doing quite well. I am the kind of person who is fond of cold weather and specifically pouring rain. I love the days when it is too foggy, carried with cold breeze and heavy rain. When leaves fall and skies turn into dark grey. So, I love Autumn, when there is no burning sun or pouring sweat.  Write me back soon                           Your friend Amen  ******************************************  Dear friend ( name) I hope you are doing fine.     Summer is my best part of the year. Honestly, just because there would be no school for a long period of time. Additionally, I love this season, because I enjoy going to the beach with my friends: where, we swim for long hours, ski on the water and play tennis in the evening.  I am looking forward to know yous.             Your friend ( name )  *******************************************            My favourite season is spring

Unit 6 lesson 3 , 4 and 5

Unit one: Lesson One : Let's Have Fun 6th grade

Unit 7 lesson 3 and 4