Skip to main content

The Future Simple


We use the future in order to indicate a coming event or action .

==》 uses

******** If we want to express an action that we are  surely  it is going to happen anyway  or so close from the time of speaking.

We can use :

1) the present continues with future intentions

Example:

_ I'm travelling with Sarah tomorrow.
_ eating lunch at work
_ she's calling me after school.

2) to be ( in the present ) + going to + bare infinitive.

Example:

_ I'm going to visit my parents this week.
_ she is going to meet us in the university.
_ they are going to celebrate  Ester.


****** If we want to predict or plan something  in the future that we are not too sure that it will happen , then we just need to use :

 will + bare infinitive

Example:

_ I will call the police. 
_  she will clean the barn don't worry.
_ look at the clouds , will rain soon .

===》 forms

1) Affirmative

Subject + going to + bare infinitive

_ I'm going to sleep now.
_ she is going to travel abroad .

Subject + will / 'll + bare infinitive

Example:

_ I will call you later.
_ she will wear her new dress.
_ they will celebrate Ester.

2 ) negative form

Subject + to-be ( present ) + not + going to + bare infinitive.

_ I'm not going anywhere , don't worry.
_ he's not going to come .
_ they are not going to leave.

Subject +will not / won't + bare infinitive

Example:

_ I won't go there anymore. 
_ she will not give us the document.
_ they won't leave us alone .

3) Interrogative form

To be ( present ) + subject + going to + bare infinitive:

_ is she going to travel tomorrow.
_ are you going to leave ?

Will + subject +bare infinitive

_ will you marry me?
_ will she give us a call?

====》 indicators:

_Next { week , month , year , week , day ....)
_The coming { week, holiday,  summer,  year...}
_Tomorrow
( two days ) after 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed tenses worksheet dedicated to 7th grade students Module Four

Experimental contest مناضرة تجريبية عدد 3

Unit 6 lesson 1 and 2

إصلاح المناضرة التجريبية 3 correction of the experimental contest Number 3

Correction concours 9eme 2023

Unit three ( Aly's House, Market day , Uncle Hedy’s Farm and Happy Birthday) 7th grade

What is your favourite season and why

  What is your favourite season and why ?           Dear friend ( name)            Hello my friend! Hope you are doing quite well. I am the kind of person who is fond of cold weather and specifically pouring rain. I love the days when it is too foggy, carried with cold breeze and heavy rain. When leaves fall and skies turn into dark grey. So, I love Autumn, when there is no burning sun or pouring sweat.  Write me back soon                           Your friend Amen  ******************************************  Dear friend ( name) I hope you are doing fine.     Summer is my best part of the year. Honestly, just because there would be no school for a long period of time. Additionally, I love this season, because I enjoy going to the beach with my friends: where, we swim for long hours, ski on the water and play tennis in the evening.  I am looking forward to know yous.             Your friend ( name )  *******************************************            My favourite season is spring

Unit 6 lesson 3 , 4 and 5

Unit one: Lesson One : Let's Have Fun 6th grade

Unit 7 lesson 3 and 4