Skip to main content

It was all about

 


***  It was a very ill Grey and sad afternoon. I walked home lonely ,desperate  but more specifically  depressed.  I didn't tell no one but I didn't know why I felt so.  I reached the porch of our home and suddenly the door opened  in front of me .
_Mum: finally you made it home son.
_The boy: yes ,  here I'm.  Is there any problem  mum ?
_Mum : well come in first, we will talk about it inside, your father has been waiting impatiently for you since midday.
After hearing these words I felt like a sword made its way into my chest, and my heart has started beating as the beats of a drum.
_Father: welcome back home dear !!! ( he said it in a  very annoying yet depressed manner)  sit down. Today we will have a man to man conversation . But first let me show you this document and I really want an explanation  to  this.
_ The boy( gazing deeply and sadly into the paper unable to hold back his falling tears) dad , I was about ....
_Father: well son , I think you were about , but when ?
The boy: I'm sorry dad but I did all my best and I'm already shocked of all of this and I was just thinking of an appropriate  timing in order to inform you about it .
Father: in fact I'm so disappointed . I have never expected that your results would be as bad as these, one-day. Please tell me , aren't we doing our best to provide you with everything you need?  Have we ever said no about something you wanted so dearly ? We have been spoiling you with all available means, but what happened ? How did you compensate all that ? With very poor results , poorer than ever.
Mum : what happened  to you my dear. You were very brilliant  and smart . Just tell us the issue and we promise to solve it for you. 
The boy:  I'm very sorry mum I either didn't expect that at all .
Father: listen my son, I knew it all , first you have to get rid of your bad habits like staying up to a very late hour almost every single day , second you have to start going to school regularly and never skip any subject and I don't want to hear no excuses , finally you must revise daily and Im sorry to tell that there won't be  mobile phone until you get better results .
Mum : additionally , your pocket money  would be halved and when I see any little effort I would surely compensate  it all .
I know we have started to be a bit harsh but later on  you'll recognise  that all of this is for your own benefit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed tenses worksheet dedicated to 7th grade students Module Four

Experimental contest مناضرة تجريبية عدد 3

Unit 6 lesson 1 and 2

إصلاح المناضرة التجريبية 3 correction of the experimental contest Number 3

Correction concours 9eme 2023

Unit three ( Aly's House, Market day , Uncle Hedy’s Farm and Happy Birthday) 7th grade

What is your favourite season and why

  What is your favourite season and why ?           Dear friend ( name)            Hello my friend! Hope you are doing quite well. I am the kind of person who is fond of cold weather and specifically pouring rain. I love the days when it is too foggy, carried with cold breeze and heavy rain. When leaves fall and skies turn into dark grey. So, I love Autumn, when there is no burning sun or pouring sweat.  Write me back soon                           Your friend Amen  ******************************************  Dear friend ( name) I hope you are doing fine.     Summer is my best part of the year. Honestly, just because there would be no school for a long period of time. Additionally, I love this season, because I enjoy going to the beach with my friends: where, we swim for long hours, ski on the water and play tennis in the evening.  I am looking forward to know yous.             Your friend ( name )  *******************************************            My favourite season is spring

Unit 6 lesson 3 , 4 and 5

Unit one: Lesson One : Let's Have Fun 6th grade

Unit 7 lesson 3 and 4