Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed tenses worksheet dedicated to 7th grade students Module Four

Experimental contest مناضرة تجريبية عدد 3

Unit 6 lesson 1 and 2

إصلاح المناضرة التجريبية 3 correction of the experimental contest Number 3

Correction concours 9eme 2023

Unit three ( Aly's House, Market day , Uncle Hedy’s Farm and Happy Birthday) 7th grade

What is your favourite season and why

  What is your favourite season and why ?           Dear friend ( name)            Hello my friend! Hope you are doing quite well. I am the kind of person who is fond of cold weather and specifically pouring rain. I love the days when it is too foggy, carried with cold breeze and heavy rain. When leaves fall and skies turn into dark grey. So, I love Autumn, when there is no burning sun or pouring sweat.  Write me back soon                           Your friend Amen  ******************************************  Dear friend ( name) I hope you are doing fine.     Summer is my best part of the year. Honestly, just because there would be no school for a long period of time. Additionally, I love this season, because I enjoy going to the beach with my friends: where, we swim for long hours, ski on the water and play tennis in the evening.  I am looking forward to know yous.             Your friend ( name )  *******************************************            My favourite season is spring

Unit 6 lesson 3 , 4 and 5

Unit one: Lesson One : Let's Have Fun 6th grade

Unit 7 lesson 3 and 4